Mintz + Hoke wins big at PRSA Awards
AVON, Connecticut — (DECEMBER 15, 2020) — Mintz + Hoke, an advertising agency in business to help clients win their most difficult marketing battles — using media, strategy, advertising, digital, design, PR and more, is pleased to announce recent honors with ten Mercury Awards from the Greater Connecticut Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA).
Awards won include two Gold Awards, four Silver Awards, three Bronze Awards, and the coveted Best in Show. The PRSA Mercury Awards honor the talents and accomplishments of the best and brightest public relations communications professionals in the state of Connecticut.
Mintz + Hoke brought home the following honors:
Best in Show: Tactical
- Connecticut Wealth Management —Experience Genuine Brand Video
- Connecticut Wealth Management— Experience Genuine Brand Video in the Video Category
- Connecticut Wealth Management —Experience Genuine Campaign in the External Communications Campaign Category
- Antares Capital — Compass Report in the Annual Report Category
- University of Connecticut —Men's & Women's Season Ticket Basketball Direct Mail in the Collateral Category
- Leonardo DRS Land Electronics — Internal Newsletter in the Collateral Category
- Women's Health Connecticut —Website in the External Website Category
- Leonardo DRS —Social Media #StickIt2Cancer Campaign in the Social Media Category
- Leonardo DRS —Never Compromise Brochure in the Collateral Category
- Hartford Steam Boiler —IoT Digital Tool in the External Website Category
"Good storytelling remains essential for brands to stand out," said Char Durham, Mintz + Hoke Public Relations, Supervisor. "To be recognized among our peers with multiple Mercury Awards is an honor. And winning Best in Show makes it all the sweeter."
The Greater Connecticut Chapter of PRSA was created to advance the work of public-relations professionals state-wide by providing networking opportunities, professional development and other resources at the local level, as well as through regional and national affiliations.
"It’s our privilege to work with our clients and to tell their brand stories. We are honored that the Greater Connecticut Chapter of PRSA has recognized these successful PR campaigns and projects," said Ron Perine, Principal and CEO, Mintz + Hoke.