Mintz + Hoke honored with five Bell Ringer Awards
AVON, Connecticut — (DECEMBER 15, 2020) — Mintz + Hoke, an advertising agency in business to help clients win their most difficult marketing battles — using media, strategy, advertising, digital, design, PR and more, is pleased to announce the agency brought home five Bell Ringer Awards from the PR Club (formerly the Publicity Club of New England). Honors included two three Bronze Awards and two Merit Awards.
The Bell Ringer Awards recognize public relations and communications work that demonstrates excellence in creative planning and superior execution to achieve a high degree of success in reaching predetermined objectives. Open to all New England practitioners, the program, now in its 52nd year, celebrates the extraordinary work of the region’s communications professionals.
Mintz + Hoke brought home the following honors:
- Antares Capital—Antares Compass Report in the Investor & Financial Relations Category
- Connecticut Department of Transportation—See Something, Say Something Campaign in the Superior Achievement in Research & Planning Category
- Connecticut Wealth Management—Experience Genuine Video in the Digital Video, Single Video Category
- Access Health CT—Data Driven Media Relations in the Superior Achievement in Research & Planning Category
- Fidelco—2019 End of Year Appeal in the Nonprofit Campaign Category
Founded in 1948, PR Club (formerly the Publicity Club of New England) strives to promote and encourage involvement in the communications industry and specifically the professions of public relations, promotions, and marketing.
“The level of work and talent submitted to the PR Club awards year after year is always impressive,” says Ron Perine, Principal and CEO, Mintz + Hoke. “Our agency being recognized by the PR Club of New England is an honor. I am so proud of my colleagues and the clients, our partners in these efforts.”
For more information about Mintz + Hoke, visit www.mintz-hoke.com.