We're looking for an Account Supervisor to join our team. Account Supervisors are responsible for overall agency service and activities on one or more accounts. General supervision of client team personnel and top level client contact. This role builds strong/lasting client relationships based on progress in achieving clients’ marketing objectives with efficiency resulting in profit for the agency. Experience working within the health care services industry is preferable, but not required. Agency experience required.
Duties + Responsibilities
- Conducts regular meetings with client team members to discuss opportunities, challenges and work in progress.
- Determines campaign/project requirements and other agency resources necessary to assure a high level of service to clients as well as profitability to the agency.
- Fosters an integrated, team-oriented environment bringing together all agency resources as needed on assignments—including senior management, where appropriate, for planning purposes.
- Supervise, train and motivate client team personnel to assure a high level of performance on behalf of clients.
- Work with Director of Client Service to evaluate performance and skill level of client team personnel and recommend staffing changes necessary to support client needs.
- Initiate and participate in all new communications strategic planning prior to campaign/project kick-off with adherence to agency strategic principles.
- Manage monthly client financials/budgets and periodically review each account’s profitability with Director of Client Service.
- Participates in and contributes to new business activities of the agency wherever appropriate.
- Key member of middle management team focused on driving internal growth around four key areas of focus.
- Enhanced expertise around agency specialty—customer experience—with agency providing access to training opportunities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Take the leadership role in strategic development of marketing plans and proposals to grow the clients’ business as well as generate incremental billings and income.
- Responsible for learning the client’s business/industry thoroughly, initiating and participating in field research to get “street smart,” and staying abreast of industry and market changes and competitive information that could affect the client’s marketing and communications strategies, plans, etc.
- Participate in all client presentations and make other contacts which will strengthen the agency/client relationships.
- Foster close communications with the clients’ management to encourage open lines of communication relating to compensation, agency performance, personnel, etc.
- Establish campaign performance plans for all projects/plans and work with account team to monitor performance.
- Ensure the agency is adequately compensated for the services rendered.
Measures of Accountability
- Financial reports on assigned accounts show satisfactory levels of growth according to forecast/projections and profitability.
- Client companies are making satisfactory progress toward achievement of their marketing objectives and they credit the agency for its contributions.
- Push the boundaries on the work produced for clients by all departments.
- Greater emphasis on CX and measurements of success.
- Team growth and development.