We're adding to our team: Web Designer
We’re looking for a great web designer whose work online stimulates engagement and exploration and enhances the user experience. The right candidate will have experience designing websites, online advertising, online tools and e-marketing campaigns as well as off-line tactics. The ideal candidate will possess a strong creative spark.
Duties + Responsibilities
- Apply fresh, unexpected, leading-edge creative design in concert with web standards and principles.
- Apply brand systems, typography, photography, color and other elements appropriately to create innovative digital solutions that meet user and client needs.
- Embrace web standards and principles and speak intelligently about them.
- Create visual prototypes or screens with or without wireframes.
- Design websites according to strategic plans and creative concept provided by the team.
- Work within a collaborative team during the creative concepting process.
- After concepts are developed, assess them in terms of technical feasibility and contribute ideas to help refine accordingly.
- Work with Art Directors, Copywriters, Developers, UX Architect and other designated team members in production of creative materials.
- Demonstrate a commitment to do whatever is required to get the job done right and with enthusiasm.
- Anticipate team needs and offers to help before being asked.
- Deliver work on or before client and internal deadlines.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- 5+ years of industry/agency experience.
- Experience working for creative agencies in a digital capacity.
- Strong design portfolio that reflects a deep understanding of web design, and 4+ years of education.
- Strong communications skills and the ability to break down technical concepts to help other team members understand their importance.
- Basic knowledge of content management systems.
- Solid knowledge of applicable design programs (Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop).
- Experience with designing responsive websites.
- Approaches projects with a mobile-first mentality.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment.
- A passion for design and eagerness to mentor a plus.
Contact us at email@example.com to apply.