We need an experienced Production/Traffic Specialists to join our team. The Production/Traffic Specialist is primarily responsible for estimating, purchasing and distributing all production materials. This role is also responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various media projects and works closely with internal teams to ensure materials are released on time.
Roles + Responsibilities:
• Communicates production, print, digital and broadcast specifications to creative and account teams and outlines deliverables.
• Works closely with studio to ensure jobs are prepared according to specs and verifies releases before they are distributed.
• Estimates all production jobs.
• Releases all production, print, digital and broadcast files to vendors within deadlines.
• Verifies proofs at all stages, attends press checks, installations, etc. to ensure quality and accuracy of materials.
• Maintains files of completed jobs, paper samples, available vendors and printed samples.
• Monitors media calendar and traffics all print and digital ad materials prior to material close date.
• Manages and communicates status of full-service media projects. Schedules internal reviews of media plans with internal teams.
• Completes all purchase orders.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• Print production experience required.
• Experience in the communications industry helpful – preferably at a media or advertising agency.
• Attention to detail is required.
• Ability to multitask and work efficiently.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as collaborate across all departments.