We’re looking for a great designer whose work online stimulates engagement and exploration and enhances the user experience. The right candidate will have experience designing websites, online advertising, online tools and integrated marketing campaigns as well as offline tactics. The ideal candidate will possess a strong creative spark.
Duties + Responsibilities:
- Apply leading-edge creative design in concert with excellent understanding of web design principles.
- Apply design principles (color, photography, iconography, flow) and other elements to create innovative digital solutions that meet user and client needs.
- Embrace web standards and principles and be able to speak about them.
- Create visual prototypes or screens with or without wireframes.
- Work within a collaborative team during the creative concepting process. Assess concepts in terms of technical feasibility and contribute ideas to help refine accordingly.
- Work with Art Directors, Copywriters, Developers, UX Architect and other designated team members in production of creative materials.
- Demonstrate a commitment to do whatever is required to get the job done right and with enthusiasm.
- Anticipate team needs and be proactive with ideas.
- Deliver work on or before client and internal deadlines.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Previous experience working for a creative agency in a digital capacity is a plus.
- Strong design portfolio that reflects a deep understanding of visual design skills and designing responsive web experiences.
- Skilled in the Adobe Suite applications.
- Experience working with content management systems (Umbraco, AEM, SharePoint, WordPress a plus).
- Strong communication skills and the ability to break down technical concepts to help other team members understand their importance.
- Works collaboratively in a team environment.
- A passion for design.
- Inherently curious.