We’re looking for an Art Director that takes creative thinking to the next level. The Art Director works with clients, writers, account, media and development team members to bring our clients vision to life. This role has experience working in multiple mediums, such as digital and print and has a depth of knowledge and skillset in typography, motion graphics and web design. Art Directors are adept in working with the Adobe creative suite — InDesign, Photoshop, XD and Illustrator.
Roles + Responsibilities
Develop concepts – ideas that drive communications campaigns and programs – in partnership with copy and development team members.
- Create layouts and designs for a wide range of media including static, digital video and experiential.
- Collaborate well across all departments.
- Review input and research. Conduct research as needed.
- Present work internally and to clients.
- Defend your best ideas with passion and strong rationales.
- Participate in new business pitches and other special projects.
- Work with speed and accuracy under tight deadlines.
- Complete other assignments as determined by Chief Creative Officer.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree in design (or related field).
- A portfolio is a must – showing depth of thinking, art direction skills, creative vision and original ideas.
- Ability to apply conceptual strategy, brainstorm facilitation, day-to-day directing of a project to completion.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Passion, drive, desire and a proactive approach to solving client challenges and creating amazing work.
- A love of design.
- Inherently curious.