Connecticut agency Mintz + Hoke received 21 awards during the Advertising Club of Connecticut’s 62nd Annual Awards Show, held October 26 at Infinity Music Hall and Bistro in Hartford, Connecticut. The CT Ad Club competition draws statewide participants and celebrates the best of the best Connecticut creative. This year the Ad Club presented 23 gold, 38 silver, 35 bronze, and 34 merit Awards.
“We don’t do what we do for awards. We do it because we love problem solving and working collaboratively,” said Creative Director of Mintz + Hoke Grant Sanders.
Mintz + Hoke was honored with seven gold, seven silver, five bronze, and three merit awards. The gold awards include:
- Best of Innovation - CTfastrak (Gas Station Fillboards) The ad unit targeted drivers where it hurts them most, at the gas pump to get them to consider an alternative commuting method.
- Newspaper Series – CTfastrak 4C Front Page Fractional Ads, the headlines were: “Hit the Town. Not the Brakes.” “Lose Wait.” “Drivers: Stop Your Engines.”
- TV Series Under $10,000 – CTfastrak Series of animated ads of real life case studies. CTfastrak riders and their stories.
- Public Service – DPH –Lead Poisoning Prevention Integrated Campaign. Print, outdoor, digital, and radio.
- Corporate Design - Logo Design – Fidelco rebrand logo
- Website - OTIS Gen2 – Entire website
- Agency Self Promotion – We Don’t Do Easy Campaign that included business cards, videos, posters, and We Don’t Do Easy sign with rock climbing holds.
The Advertising Club of Connecticut – founded in 1913 – is the largest professional association in the state serving the needs of growing businesses by allowing those who share a passion and a connection to advertising to enjoy the camaraderie of like-minded individuals. The Ad Club of CT has been a state-wide catalyst for promoting creative, educational and socio-economic ventures throughout the advertising and marketing community.
For more information about the Advertising Club of Connecticut and the Ad Club of CT Awards visit www.adclubct.org/ and www.adclubct.org/2016/09/the-62nd-annual-ad-club-ct-award-show/.
About Mintz + Hoke
We don’t do easy. Mintz + Hoke is in business to help clients win their most difficult marketing battles — using media, strategy, advertising, digital, design, PR and more. We bring equal parts strategy, creativity and data to bear against our clients’ toughest challenges. In addition, Mintz + Hoke Media Only is an independent media planning and buying service that offers more value to a range of clients, both local and national. Mintz + Hoke has been recognized as one of Connecticut's Top Workplaces by the Hartford Courant and FoxCT, as well as the Hartford Business Journal. For more information, visit www.mintz-hoke.com.
Keep me posted
Enter your email and we can notify you when new articles are available.